Feb 11, 2011

My Name is Kim Sam-Soon/My Lovely Sam Soon (2005)

It's been a while since I wrote something about Korean drama/movie.
Although I prefer to watch Japanese dramas than Korean dramas because they are usually shorter, I actually prefer Korean drama than Japanese dramas when it comes to cinematography.
Korean dramas/movies are usually very clear while the Japanese dramas/movie usually look gloomy.
Here are some of my favorite Korean dramas in no particular order (be advised that my taste is sometimes weird, not all people will love my selection of dramas).

1. My Name is Kim Sam-Soon/My Lovely Sam Soon (2005)

What will happen when a young, rich, successful, and handsome man falls in love with an unattractive, but kindhearted and unique woman who is a few years older than him?


I watched this drama twice, and I love it both time. I always root for the supposedly 'unattractive' and 'hopeless' leading actress. I think this kind of character is very interesting. The ending is a bit loose though, but still, it is enjoyable. (7/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment