Mar 2, 2011

Internal Affairs (2002)

An angel disguises as a devil and a devil disguises as an angel. 
Who do you think would win the deduction war?


This story is about a police undercover who infiltrates a gang to uncover their crime, and a gang member who joins the police force to assist the gang's activities. The police department and the gang later finds out that there is a spy within their organization. Therefore, they have to find out the identity of the mole and the cop.

This is one of the best deduction/game theory film that I have ever seen.
It gave me the same feeling that I had when I watched "Death Note" where you don't know who would make a move, and what move would he make.
It's so interesting.

There are so many familiar faces in this movie and that just makes me feel so excited - Andy Lau, Tony Leung(ftw!!!), Eric Tsang, Edison Chen, Sammy Cheng, Kelly Chen, and some others whose names I don't know.

The ending is unexpected to me. I don't really like it, but it is not bad either, not lame at all.
To those who like lame, normal ending like me, there is an alternative ending available in the VCD.

Overall 9.5/10.

I shouldn't be watching movies right now, with all the assignments that is waiting to be completed and submitted. But this movie is worth to be reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment