Jan 4, 2011

Haha no Okurimono (2009)

Mother's Gift.

The story focuses on the two mothers of a couple that is about to get married (DramaWiki).
I have to cite DramaWiki because seriously I don't have any idea what they were saying.
That's right, I watched it without Eng sub because I couldn't find the subbed one, and because I couldn't wait for it to be subbed, and I don't think anyone will sub it in the near future since it is not a famous production.

Obviously, I watch it because Nakamaru Yuichi is in it.
I really hope that this Marufever (hahaha) ends soon.

This short movie takes place in the 1970's so that explains why they wear what they wear.
The time setting is about a day like from early morning until the night before the wedding.
Sadly, they didn't show us the wedding ceremony.
I would really like to see Yuichi in his bridegroom attire.

Althought I didn't understand what they said, but I enjoyed it.
For some reasons, I think Yuichi is a bit overacting in this movie.
Or is he supposed to be so?
Yuichi is very suitable acting as an ordinary guy, he looks so natural. Haha.
To me he is an extraordinary ordinary looking guy.

Press conference. Why so serious Yuichi?

He looks so young.
Pictures from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment