Jan 2, 2011

Cyborg She (2008)

The main character of this movie, Jiro, is the guy who plays Mika's second bf in Koizora the movie.
I really like him in Koizora, and I like him too in this movie. (He's in Linda Linda Linda too, but I can't remember him.)

This movie is about a cyborg who comes from the future to save Jiro from disaster.
Overall, it is a good movie although it is not the kind of movie that I would want to watch twice.
I think the time line of this movie is kinda messed up.
Although the director resolves everything and gives a detailed explanation in the end,
but I still think that there are things that are not quite right.

Ayase Haruka makes a very good and cute cyborg.
Her figure and facial expression suit the character well.

While watching this movie, I thought, "So, this is how earthquake like." So scary.
I like the way they portray the future in this movie.
It is full of hope and possibility.
Overall, 8/10.


Escaping the Tokyo earthquake.
Pictures from Google.

I took a snapshot of this scene to show you her cyborg body.

No comments:

Post a Comment